From fixing leaking pipes to mechanical repairs on lab equipment, our in-house Maintenance service assures our employees that technical issues can be taken care of quickly and professionally.
The service is responsible for carrying out small repairs and for the smooth operation of the center's facilities, managing and preventing any possible breakdowns that might interfere with the good operation of the Institute.
Objectives & Tasks
Among the tasks carried out by the Maintenance service, the following are worth highlighting:
- Management of the electrical installation: SAI, installation of new connections and maintenance of the existing ones. Heating
- Management of water pipes. Plumbing
- Installation/maintenance of computer/telephone networks (wiring)
- Maintenance of distilled water supply systems (filters, resin bullets, heads, Millipore equipment, pipes…)
- Maintenance of air conditioning equipment
- Mechanical maintenance of laboratory instrumentation and aquariums
- Maintenance of cold storage facilities (compressors, fans, radiators, lamination valves, thermostats…)
- Maintenance of office and laboratory furniture (locks, carpentry…)
- Fleet of vehicles (periodic checks, repairs, Technical Inspection of Vehicles)
- Waste management (batteries, toner, ink cartridges, fluorescent tubes, damaged material…)