Genomics & Bioinformatic Analyses
The IIM-CSIC's Genomics and Bioinformatics Analysis service aims to expand our knowledge about transcriptomics and proteomics of the immune response against pathogens in fish and molluscs .
In addition, we work to identify genes that can be used as markers for genetic selection processes and improve the immune response through the use of immunostimulants and vaccines. We also support researchers in the analyses and interpretation of data obtained through experimental mass sequencing techniques.
Objectives & Tasks
The team has all the necessary equipment and specialized personnel to carry out the offered services, which range from assistance in molecular biology research to bioinformatic analysis.
Portfolio of services
- MOLECULAR BIOLOGY
- AMPLIFICATION OF GENETIC MATERIAL (qPCR)
- NEXT GENERATION SEQUENCING
- BIOINFORMATIC ANALYSIS
- ANALYTICAL SERVICES FOR THE ANALYSIS OF DIFFERENTIAL EXPRESSION OF GENES BY qPCR
- GENOME AND TRANSCRIPTOME ASSEMBLY
- ANNOTATION, QUALITY CONTROL AND SEQUENCE FILTERING
- QUANTIFICATION OF GENE EXPRESSION
- PHYLOGENETIC ANALYSIS